Tuesday, December 4, 2012
...that was weird ???
... so I was just standing out on my front porch taking in the Alaska night sky, in my rural Big Lake neighborhood .Now on an average day the traffic on my road consists of maybe 3 cars and a school bus. So you can understand my surprise when an unfamiliar truck pulled into my drive ? The occupant sits in his truck for uncomfortable amount of time,and I kind of try to look a little tough as I slowly start to approach him. As I get closer he gets out of his car and hands a menu .I am thinking what the hell,and he asks me. Do you eat pork ? I'm like "what?"and he's like how about steak, do like steak ?So I'm standing there speechless in my t-shirt,its about 0 degrees out. This guy bulls out a box and proceeds to give me a 30 minute demonstration on beef & pork variety packs for my family freezer....... "That was just Weird"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment