Saturday, December 1, 2012

...Ya Gotta Start Somewhere...

      As I have wandered through this life (most of the time with no map or compass) I occasionally come across a situation,story, thought, poem or joke that I think folks may enjoy,(although I could be wrong). I have decided to start this blog, on the suggestions of a couple of friends, so I can share this stuff with people who may have an interest in such things.
    I will be sharing tales of my Work Travels around Alaska, Family Happenings & Past Stories of Adventures with Friends in VT & AZ (I may change names to protect the guilty.......but you'll know who you are). More often than not I will share stream of consciousness thoughts, rhymes, and humorous philosophies that I come up with on this journey. So do me a favor follow the blog, tell some friends,comment,and make suggestions on ways to make it better. I am not promising to change anyone's life, I am just trying to keep my head from getting to full of thoughts and this seems like a good format to recycle these things.



              P.S. If you are looking for great writing skills (spelling & punctuation)
                      you are on the wrong blog..... Lol   

                               Thanx for your Interest,
                                                        E.C. Kelly

                                       

3 comments:

  1. just seeing if the comments are posting,people have been having trouble with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Yo, think I figured it out....hey man seeing I was behind this idea I want you to know that if you become the Perez Hilton of Alaska...I want my cut!!! LoL

    ReplyDelete